Monday 3 September 2012

Hope Clothing Store Re-Brand

As I stated in my PPD presentation at the end of the year, I wanted to use my time over the summer to work on a branding brief in order to see whether this was the design direction I wanted to take within level 06. So, I approached the manager of a local clothing store back home in Rugby and asked if I could re-brand the store. I am going to do so and show him the proposals; this may not become live, however, the possibility is there, which will ensure I approach the brief in a professional manor.

To start it off I wrote up a brief and got on with getting my initial design ideas down onto paper.



Unfortunately, this is a far as I got with this over summer due to work commitments. However, I do intent to use this as a semi-live brief for level 6.