Saturday 1 December 2012

Hope:: Business Card reverse

I have been playing around with the type for the reverse of the business card. I am going to go in and use the hydraulic press down at vernon street on Monday (as long as im not still ill) to emboss the front of my Hope business card. I will test different stocks, but I am hoping to use white mountboard for the front and cream stock for the reverse. However, this is all going to depend on how well the different stocks press.

Nevertheless, I need a design to print the contact information on for the business cards.
I have considered the information which needs to be present for a small clothing boutique to be::
(in it's correct hierarchical position)

Logo, Name, Telephone, Email, Website, Address and Opening hours.

This will allow the customer to contact the boutique by any means necessary to them.



I am not entirely keen on this yet, but it is the basis which I can now work upon.