Monday 3 December 2012

Meeting with marketing

Today, I had a meeting with marketing to discuss putting my card into production. I talked through with Amy about ordering stock from the sites I had used to make my cards, I suggested that they do this sooner rather than later though as the Reindeer poo paper was a speciality paper over the Christmas period and would therefore more than likely run out in the build up to Christmas.

Amy gave me the option of printing and lasercutting a run of 100 cards myself, which they would pay me student ambassador rate for. Or, I could work alongside a student ambassador to create the cards.

She is going to order the paper tomorrow so that we can go into production as soon as the paper gets here, which should be the beginning of next week.

I need to add the logo onto the card somewhere. Amy and I spoke about this and decided that under the merry Christmas somewhere, as a kind of signature would be appropriate.