Tuesday 9 October 2012

Crit Feedback

Fresh out my first crit and I have now have a very clear direction of what I want to achieve through this module and how I am going to get myself there. The briefs I have chosen are going to help me achieve this immensely, there was only one brief which needed to be adapted slightly. This was the Republic brief, there was nothing wrong with it but Fred showed me I could improve it to give it and myself more potential. Rather than using my tee designs and just promoting their launch within the store, he suggested that I brand my tee designs as my own line of clothing, then show how these can be represented within the republic stores. This is because Republic consists of multiple clothing lines and not just their own clothing range. As the college are currently in contact with the buyer of Republic and they will be revisiting the college, this would provide me with an opportunity to showcase to Republic how my designs could work within their provisions and potentially become live.

This is the feedback I received from my peers....