Tuesday 23 October 2012

TIME CHECK

I have just had a look and including this week, we have 7 weeks to the day until the module deadline (including reading week). I was under the impression that I would have reading week not incorporated into the 10weeks, which would give me time to work on writing my dissertation. However, it seems I am going to have to re-work my timeplan to work around this so I have created a newer timeplan taking into consideration the timescales Phil gave me in my tutorial....

WEEK 1 (22/10/12) this week

inpress:: print business cards & publication for Creative Networks
RSA:: research & design

WEEK 2 (29/10/12)

inpress:: design website
RSA:: print & document

WEEK 3 (05/11/12)

inpress:: promotional material for event & print/ personal work for event
Tees:: print material/ design app/website

WEEK 4 (12/11/12)

inpress:: distribute promo material/ design personal work
Tees:: photograph collection/ present work on boards

WEEK 5 (19/11/12)

inpress:: produce personal work for event / continue to advertise
Hope:: research & design

WEEK 6 (26/11/12)

inpress:: finalise, organize & run event
Hope:: design

WEEK 7 (03/12/12)

inpress:: document event
Hope:: print & document

MODULE HAND IN TUESDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2012.