Thursday 4 October 2012

Time planning my chosen 4 briefs

In order to ensure that I am able to progress with each brief at a sufficient pace and get all four briefs completed to a high standard ready for submission in December, it is vital that I plan my time effectively. To ensure this happens, I have scaled where each of the 7 stages of the design process would occur for each brief (as each brief is different, each stage will occur at a different time). I can then use these to ensure that I am on track.....






These time scales show how my time will be spent across a period of 10 weeks. I now need to break these 10 weeks down to plan what I am going to actually achieve week by week, this will ensure I keep to this time plan and do no have a manic rush at the end. I need to ensure that I do not plan right to the end of the 10 weeks, as I need to factor in any mishaps which may (/will) occur throughout the process.