Thursday 11 October 2012

Primary Research:: Topshop Launch Event

After receiving promtional material for the Topshop launch event that was happening today, I decided to pop along to see how they were going about it and give me a few ideas for an event I could propose to launch my tee range within a store and the launch of the boutique re-brand. Obviously, Topshop is a renown company and could afford to spend a lot of money on free gifts for customers, but just to see the general graphics around the store and the presentation of the products throughout the store was very interesting and has given me ideas for how I can propose to present my products. I managed to take a few pictures of the store; the window display was particularly vibrant, most likely in an attempt to attract people attention.