Friday 9 November 2012

Crit Feedback

We had one LONG crit today, some parts useful and others not so. I found the verbal feedback more useful than the written as this allowed me to have a discussion about my work with my peers rather than just being having comments written down and not being able to interact with these. Nevertheless, the feedback I received was mainly positive (which confirmed I was heading in the right direction with my designs) or constructive criticism (which will also allow me to push my design further).



My to do list::

-Design UrbanTease method of distribution (in-store presentation)
-Re-work instructions of RSA notebook
-Consider how to make the notebook reduce consumption
-Clarify inpress roles:: continue to design
 website
-Design my own designs for Dock Street Market shop