Thursday 22 November 2012

Hope Web Design

Today, I have been working on the website design for Hope Clothing. I decided to work on this first as it provides an instant method of delivery for the clothing store and allows me to develop an identity for the clothing store straight away. I wanted to use a neutral colour scheme in order to keep a bespoke feel about it, as I had decided to use a sans serif typeface which could have made the brand too informal if I wasn't careful.




These are the three pages that I have designed to show the inital page when you visit the website, the homepage and how the products will be presented in the online shop.


I am happy with this design of the website and can now begin to consider how these designs can be applied to the stores print collateral using the same colour schemes.