Saturday 24 November 2012

inpress:: web design

I have been further working on the proposed web design for the inpress website. I had started this a few weeks ago, but I needed to pick it back up. I wanted to follow on using the four colours in our colour scheme and the principle of clicking on each corner to enter a different page. I then began to consider how each page would look and the transition from the home page to these pages. I want keep the website simple but informative through the typography whilst at the same time retaining an element of fun.



I have decided that the 'work' and 'contact' pages should be swapped from top to bottom, this is because you are required to scroll through the 'work' page but not the 'contact page'. It is unconventional to scroll up through work (which is would would currently need to happen) so it will make it easier for the recipient to navigate through the pages.