Monday 26 November 2012

RSA:: UPlant Cards

To branch out from the 'UColour' notebooks I have created I have also designed greeting cards which use the same principle. I was considering calling these greetings cards 'UPlant' so that it carries the theme on. The instructions would be printed on seed labels (that are then pegged into the ground so you know that this is where your seeds have been planted). 

So, I tried to use the same layout as I had for the 'UColour' instruction card but made the format slightly more narrow to fit conventional seed labels. However, I found that it was rather difficult to then fit all of the instructions onto this reduced size....








Consequently, I may not taper the bottom edges into a point, as they are traditionally, but instead leave it as a square card so that all the type is evident.